Information we may collect from you
We do not warrant that content, links, or subdomains contained on, or associated with our website will be available and accessible to you at all times. Furthermore, we do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
You represent and warrant that:
- your use of our assets will comply at all times with these terms and any directions we make to you in relation to your use of our platform from time to time;
- you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued except for unauthorised use resulting from any negligent act or omission legally attributable to Impelus.
Restrictions of Use
You accept that you shall not;
- use our website, the content in the website and any other materials owned by us directly or indirectly for any activity which breaches any laws, infringes a third party’s rights, is unlawful, or breaches the Terms and Conditions;
- use the contents contained in our website directly or indirectly to post or transmit any Material unlawfully;
- distribute any Material in any way which violates, plagiarises or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary or moral rights;
- use our website, or the contents herein directly or indirectly, or use any service provided on our assets, to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or send chain letters, junk email, spam or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access;
- impersonate any person or entity or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- make unauthorised modifications to our website;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to our assets;
- collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- engage in any other conduct that we may advise that we consider (in our absolute discretion) breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise inappropriate for our assets.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or reliance of any information contained in our website is restricted.
IN NO EVENT SHALL REA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF CAPITAL, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION, LOSS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO ANY OTHER CONTRACT, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF DATA, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BENEFITS SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY OR AWARDED AGAINST YOU UNDER OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE WEBSITES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF REA GROUP LTD AND ITS RELATED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
You agree to indemnify and hold Impelus and its affiliates (and their officers, agents, partners and employees) harmless against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or in connection with your use of and access to our website or making Contributions not in accordance with these terms.
You acknowledge that copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights”) and in the Material displayed or available through this Website, belongs to Impelus Limited.
Unauthorised use of the Material is strictly prohibited and may infringe Impelus’s or its licensors IP Rights in the Material,and no content may be reproduced, published or transmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Impelus.
Without limiting the above, and subject to applicable law, you may not without prior written permission from Impelus:
- archive the Material or any part of it;
- form a database whether electronically or otherwise by systematically downloading or storing all or any of the Material;
- redistribute or republish the Material; or
- link to Impelus including (without limitation) linking in any way which:
- frames Impelus;
replicates Impelus; or
misleads any person regarding any association with Impelus or any association with Impelus (whether implicitly or expressly).